Monday, June 22, 2015

Reflection Post







Throughout my educational path I have taken many online courses. I have to say that this online EME 2040 class is one of the best and most challenging virtual classes I have taken without a doubt in my mind. Being able to debate and elaborate on sensitive topics without being interrupted or offended played a critical role in my understanding of the material in this course. Learning how others feel about certain topics broadens my understanding about the subject that is being discussed even more. Although it is fairly easy to decipher through a realistic post and a “fluffed” one, it is always exciting to let others know how you feel about their way of thinking. This class has done nothing but prepare me for my future in the educational field as a career teacher. One topic that I vividly remember going over and consider to be extremely helpful talked about a “digital teaching portfolio”. I cannot recall for once in this class a subject that I didn’t think was going to of assistance to me in the future. Module 3 for me was the most influential chapter for me which covered problem solving, communicating and collaborating. In that chapter, I learned the importance and effectiveness of learning theories and project base learning. Being informed about how people learn through behaviorism really sparked my interest, “People have no free will – a person’s environment determines their behavior”. All in all, I can confidently say that I soaked up as much information I could have from this class and will highly recommend it to future students.

 Cited Resources :

 Behaviorism | Simply Psychology. (n.d.). Retrieved June 23, 2015, from http://www.simplypsychology.org/behaviorism.html

Prezi
Retrieved June 23, 2015.Prezi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment